Thursday 29 November 2012

More charity shop finds!



Last week I did some more charity shopping with my friend and after we were done she said 'you've bought something in every shop!' Not everything was for me but I found some great bits, some I cant post because they are presents for Christmas! These pictures are from things I have collected over the last couple of months from various Charity shops near me.
 The first picture is my suede shearling gilet which is by a brand called Faded Glory which I think is American. I've got  a bit of a thing for gilets at the moment and this one goes with so many things. Its also really warm surprising and only cost me £3!
The dress is from Topshop and was a massive bargain, it has a lovely crochet top and a floaty skirt. The tag said £6 but it has a small hole under the arm which I mentioned at the til and they reduced it by 50%! I was buying a few bits which helped but it shows its always worth asking. I would always haggle at a charity shop if the stuff wasn't up to scratch. 
This little waistcoat I haven't had a chance to wear yet, its from Primark which I wouldn't normally buy from a charity shop as its usually a similar price anyway. There was something about this, I think it was the colours, that made me buy it. It will definitely brighten up my very dark wardrobe!
I've never really like peplum tops as they don't suit my shape but this one i had to buy as it was buy one get one free in the shop! Its from George at Asda and is a size 8 which would normally be too small for me but after losing a stone (thanks Crohns!) it now fits well and is a nice smart top. 
The final picture is a white River Island top i got for £2. Its got tiny zebras over it and has a cute pocket to make it look more casual. It looks good with my new jeans and a gilet!






No comments:

Post a Comment