Monday 26 November 2012

Wrapping Presents


Today I spent the day making and wrapping some presents so I thought I would share how I wrapped some of them. The square shaped objects are simple so I used a brown paper from Wilkinsons covered by a clear wrap, one has little white balls of snow and the other is gold stars, these were ordered of the internet! The tags I got from Poundland as they go really nicely with the brown paper and add some colour. The baubles were found in a charity shop for 10p so I stocked up! I think they look great and are a good alternative to just a bow.
The best part is they are for my dad and brother so they will give them back after! 
For small or odd shaped gifts I find it better to put them in something first which is what I have done with these crackers made from toilet rolls. I have filled them with little presents like lip glosses, nail varnish and bracelets. To make them I wrapped the roll in brown paper and taped the inside, I then stuffed one end with red tissue paper and cut the clear wrap to size. The letters I traced on my laptop and then cut them out of the newspaper and outlined them with a red pen. I tied one end with red ribbon and then added the gifts and some Christmas confetti and secured the other end with ribbon. They are very fiddly but good if you have lots of bits lying around that you could use because they are so simple and look great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment