Thursday 27 December 2012

Milestone

I told myself if I hit the next milestone of page views then I would post a funny picture of me taken in the hospital, obviously I didn't think I would ever hit that! Thank you everyone who is reading this, I hope its useful to you in some way even if its just to laugh at how cringe it is (thanks Elliot!) This picture is right after I had my first Colonoscopy, I'd been fasting for over 24 hours and was so hungry all I could think about was the ready salted crisps I'd bought with me (its all I want to eat in hospital!). This picture was taken literally just as Dad told me I couldn't eat them, I was so upset! Luckily he was joking and I got the crisps but this photo makes me laugh as I was still very under the influence of the sedative they gave. It reminds me that sometimes it's not all that bad, these are things I have to get used to now and they remind me of how strong I am. I'm not saying I would like another Colonoscopy but I know eventually I will need one and that's fine, I can handle it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment