Thursday 27 December 2012

Sale Shopping!











The Christmas sales have started and this Boxing Day I decided to go shopping to see if I could pick up some bits. I even wrote a list to keep myself on track (despite it saying NO DRESSES I did end up with one...) These are some of the bits I picked up!


  • iPad case £3. I have a hard case on my iPad but wanted something to protect it when I chuck it in my bag to take to Uni!
  • Red River Island Clutch £8. You can never have to many clutch bags and this one will look nice with a red lipstick.
  • Lightweight Jumpers £10 each. These are great to throw on for lectures and go with pretty much everything.
  • Burgundy dress River Island £15. I liked this dress at the full price (£28 I think it was) so when I saw it was in my size in the sale I decided to just buy it!
  • Black New Look Wedges £15. My brother got me a New Look gift card for Christmas so I decided to use that to get these black wedges. They are so comfy so I will probably wear these for New Years!
  • I also bought some new underwear and some jewellery from asos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment