Monday 7 January 2013

Bye Azathioprine!

Anything I said in yesterdays post about not having any pain I take back! Last night was a horrible experience. The pain all over my chest and shoulders meant I couldn't sleep, it was like someone pricking my skin constantly and then putting salt on it. It got to about 4am and I decided enough was enough, took 2 paracetamol and codeine tablets and was knocked out for the rest of the night! Today I decided to go into town and stock up on B vitamins which are meant to be good for Crohns and the immune system and also some calamine to sooth the rash. I hope it will go as soon as possible with these and the medication! My doctor has decided to take me off the Azathioprine for the week while I am on the other tablets. He didn't explain why but I have seen a lot of things online about the risks for people will low immune systems and shingles. I hope it will give my body a chance to fight back a bit better! 



No comments:

Post a Comment