Wednesday 16 January 2013

Charity shopping

I also couldn't resist stopping at the charity shops in Stevenage whilst I was shopping, I was looking for a coat and you can get them really cheap if you look in the right places! I didn't manage to get one but I did get a nice gilet. It is a size 14 but fits well for when you wear jumpers underneath it. It is nicely modelled by my mum in the picture! There is also a great scene in the sex and the city film where Charlotte starts running again when she's pregnant in a white gilet (I found a picture!) and it looks so cosy to run in that I had to buy one, probably the worst excuse ever heard to by some clothes! This one was F+F and cost me £4. In the same charity shop I also got these butterfly platters to put food on for 50p. They are so funny I had to buy them and hopefully I will be able to think of a theme so I can have a party and use them! The spotty jar I got for the house in Coventry for us to put sugar in, it doesn't match the others but they are similar colours so they match in that way. It was only £1.25, there is lots of rubbish in this charity shop but if you root around you can find some gems and probably fill a house with crockery! The top was from another charity shop where I also bought a bag for my cousin. It is a size 18 which seems massive as I am only a 10 but i think it may have been shrunk. I plan to wear this top with some leather trousers which I will buy when I have reached my target weight! The top is from primark which I normally wouldn't buy from a charity shop but it was reduced to £1.35 so I couldn't resist!









No comments:

Post a Comment