Monday 28 January 2013

KIKO Cosmetics

In Germany we found one of my favourite make up brands called KIKO cosmetics. On a trip last year to Barcelona we saw this shop and got a few bits. I got a mascara for around €3 and it has been my favourite ever since! This time round I decided to get a few more bits as there was a sale on so a lot of the products were half price or less. In total I spent about €16 but for the amount I got I am very pleased!

Foundation: this foundation was in the sale and although it is an anti age one I had to buy it as I loved the texture. It is very creamy and quick thick so covers well but doesn't make you look like you are caked in make up. I bought the palest colour as my skin is very white at the moment but it is still a good match for my skin and makes it look abit healthier.

Lipstick: I have a few red lipsticks but this one was €1.90 so I had to try it out. It's really good and lasted all night so I will be using this one for awhile.

Smokey eye pencil: I have wanted one of these for awhile and the one I had my eye on was slightly different but this seemed a good colour. It is a dark grey as I find black smokey eyes can be a bit hard especially on pale skin. This was really easy to use and also lasted all night so I will be having a smokey eye more often!

Nail varnishes: I haven't used these yet as I have acrylics on but I bought them on recommendation from my friend. I have lots of dark nail varnishes but not many neutral ones so I bought these colours as they are quite classic. They will also be good if I decide to go back to work as dark colours are not really allowed! The grey colour I am unsure about but I think it would be good on toes instead of hands!

You can get KIKO from this website http://www.kikocosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment