Monday 14 January 2013

Treat Week!

Although last week wasn't the easiest I did have time to treat myself a little bit! We did a big food shop which I will write another post about soon, it gave me a chance to get something nice for breakfast the next day. I had a muffin with scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and cream cheese. I got the bits reduced so it cost less than a pound! The cocktails were a treat for me and my friend/flatmate, we went to a restaurant called cosmo's and drunk cosmopolitans. I have to admit I only had 2 and was abit tipsy! The next day I caught up with another friend and we got our nails done for her birthday and for my trip to cologne. I chose a red instead of my usual manicure for a change. I also got the rings and bracelet from Topshop in the sale, they say motivational words and look good with the nails! Looking back over the week I can see it was good and I'm very lucky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment