Thursday 21 February 2013

13. Buy a whole outfit from a charity shop


Okay so maybe I have slightly cheated with this one... some of the items I did already own but I didn't really need any new shorts or skirts so I stuck with what I already had! Everything I'm wearing (apart from shoes, I have never found a good pair!) is from a charity shop.As you can see I am wearing the top and jumper from the other day which I'm really happy with. The top looks really cute without the jumper on and would be easy to dress up or down. The shorts were bought awhile ago, they were originally a pair of next jeans which I cut the legs off and then frayed. I then got some studs off eBay and studded one side of the shorts. They have become my favourite pair and people always ask where I got them and are surprised when I say I made them myself! The coat was from one of my favourite charity shops at home which is rammed with bric a brac, I think this cost me £3.00 and It goes with everything. The tartan scarf is good to brighten up a plain outfit with a flash of colour! Even my bag which was originally from River Island was from a charity shop and is the perfect size to fit all my things in for Uni. Overall the whole outfit only cost me around £20, pretty impressive I think! I apologise for the awful pictures!




1 comment:

  1. What some fab finds you got in the charity shops! I love finding little gems like that, they're such a student-budget life saver! PS. thank you for the comment on my blog post the other day, I'm definitely going to try the B12 vitamins!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete