Saturday 16 February 2013

20 before 20

In two weeks it will be my birthday and as I am turning 20 I decided to make a list of things I would like to do before then. Its quite a simple list, more of a 'to do' list as I hate not ticking everything off! While i'm completing the list I will try and take some pictures and see how far I get! 

20 before 20

1. Go speed dating
2. Make a stew
3. See Django
4. Eat something new
5. Bake something savoury
6. Be able to run solidly for half an hour
7. Cook a meal for someone
8. Get a spray tan 
9. Visit the transport museum in Coventry
10. Change the way my blog looks
11. Do more crafting
12. See 5 films I've never seen before
13. Buy a whole outfit from a charity shop
14. Start yoga
15. Send someone a letter
16. Go for afternoon tea
17. Visit one new place on the train
18. Make £100 from my bedroom
19. Start a scrapbook
20. Reach 4000 blog views

Lets see how I get on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment