Monday 11 February 2013

Big bag of drugs

It has been awhile since I spoke about what medicine I am actually on and as it has changed I thought I would do a quick update about what I take now. Every day I take 11 tablets which I keep in a bright striped make up bag so I always see it and don't forget (I have only ever been close to forgetting once!) I take these every morning after my breakfast. My other tablets used to have to be taken an hour before so I'm glad I changed over! These are what I take and what they do...

Omeprazole: The red and white capsule, this is for acid reflux

Adcal: The big white ones: these are for calcium and vitamin D

B vitamins: Slightly yellow tablets: this is something I choose to take to help stop tiredness

Azathioprine: 2 cream tablets: an immunosuppressant to stop my body attacking itself

Prednisolone: 4 white tablets: a steroid used to reduce inflammation

Rigevidon: 1 white tablet: this is my contraceptive pill!




No comments:

Post a Comment