Tuesday 19 February 2013

Presentation Stress

As part of the live event module on my course we have had to put on an event for Marie Curie. We originally planned to do a pamper night but after little contact with the venue we had to change the whole idea at the last minute- stressful! I might have mentioned before that stress is a big factor with crohns and its important to keep it to a minimum. As well as changing the whole idea we also had to do a presentation on Thursday which was scary! I felt so nervous before that it started to hurt my tummy but after it was done I felt fine again. The presentation went really well and I don't know why I was so worried. It has proven to me that I can do things that I don't think I can do and if I can believe in myself a little bit more I won't get as stressed.

Today we got the results back and our group got a 1st so we must be doing something right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment