Monday 11 March 2013

£1 writing set

I had to share this little buy from Poundland today! I saw it a little while ago which was what inspired me to add 'write a letter' to my list of 20 before 20 but I never got round to buying it. They have a few of these little sets all with different patterns on and they come in a lovely folder. They only contain 10 sheets and 10 envelopes, some of which were a bit scrunched up so I swapped a few around (naughty!) but I am so happy with this find and I cant wait to write my first letter for ages!



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, can't find a way to follow it though! Am I being blind? It's bookmarked anyway :) if you're after a penpal, the blogger at http://www.tattooedtealady.com has a separate penpal organising thing going on I think!

    Chloe xxx

    www.underestimatethegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for pointing that out I didn't even realise! I've joined bloglovin finally! Thanks for the penpal comment that sounds really fun I will have a look into it! xxx

      Delete