Friday 8 March 2013

20 before 20: How did I do?

I was possibly a little bit optimistic setting myself a 20 before 20 challenge with only two weeks to go, however I think I have done okay considering the time limit and also the ones I have completed I'm sure I will eventually! So how did I do...

1. Go speed dating- Done, and so much fun! 
2. Make a stew- Done!
3. See Django- Done, great film!
4. Eat something new- Done, never tried teacakes but now I have! 
5. Bake something savoury- Nope, I would still like to though!
6. Be able to run solidly for half an hour- Nope, decided against this one and to carry on with the training plan!
7. Cook a meal for someone- Done, I cooked Tally 2 meals! (and 6 pizzas on my birthday!)
8. Get a spray tan- Done!
9. Visit the transport museum in Coventry- Done, need to take my grandparent here!
10. Change the way my blog looks- Done, thanks to my lovely housemate!
11. Do more crafting- Nope, and this is the saddest one! I really need to.
12. See 5 films I've never seen before- Nope, I saw 2!
13. Buy a whole outfit from a charity shop- Done, pleased with this one aswell!
14. Start yoga- Nope, there is always time for this though
15. Send someone a letter- Nope, but definitely something I want to do
16. Go for afternoon tea- Nope, but I got a lovely tea set for my birthday!
17. Visit one new place on the train- Done (Kinda) i've been to leamington spa on the bus but not train!
18. Make £100 from my bedroom- Nope, I made about £30 but need to sell my blackberry!
19. Start a scrapbook- Nope, I will be doing this soon!
20. Reach 4000 blog views- Nope, so close though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment