Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter



This Easter weekend has been lovely! Friday was spent shopping with my mum in Bedford and then decorating the Easter tree she grabbed from the side of the road! Saturday I made some cakes from a Betty Crocker set that came in my birthday hamper and this is how they turned out. We then went off to my Grandparents with dad and had a massive roast which was lovely and we have planned to see them again on Friday for Granddads Birthday



Sunday has been spent sorting out bedrooms, eating yet another roast (I can never have enough when I'm home from Uni!) and a whole lemon meringue pie. I booked my 2nd theory test after my other one ran out, I am determined to drive this year and mum paid for it as an Easter gift instead of eggs. I also started planning Lisa and I's Interrailing trip for this summer. I received a cheque in the post from a bank account I closed that I forgot I had which has given me enough funds to pay for the whole 22 day ticket. Exciting stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment