Wednesday 13 March 2013

My new favourite outfit

I thought I would do something abit different in this post and tell you what my favourite outfit at the moment is! I wore this to have dinner at the Hermitage as its nice enough to look a little bit dressy.

The leather look trousers were £11 from Miss Selfridge, I took back my competition win top as it didn't really fit properly and then got student discount so they were a great price!

The white lace top was from a charity shop for £4 and is brand new from next with the label still on.

The jacket is my new favourite jacket! It was £23.99 from H&M. When I bought it there was a 20% discount with the myunidays app.

This studded bag was from Primark for £12. This is going to be my new uni bag as my river island satchel is falling apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment