Tuesday 30 April 2013

April updates

For the last couple of weeks I have been very bad and completely ignored my blog! Since going back to Uni it has been non stop coursework and going out which hasn't left me much time to keep this updated. I thought I would do a post with some of my updates for April which as it turns out is actually quite a lot! Expect another post tomorrow which will either be very good/VERY bad after I visit the hospital for another check up!


April Updates
2nd year at Uni is done! (apart from deferrals which don't seem to be anytime soon)
I have eaten FAR too much hangover food


I passed my theory again and booked my driving test!
I am FINALLY off steroids and don't have a massive face


Right now I'm attempting to get my hair blonde again (it isn't working)


I moved out of my house in Coventry back home but want to go back! :(


I have managed to make over £150 on eBay ready for interrailing! 
I think that's about it for the last two weeks, fingers crossed tomorrow is successful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment